Live Resin Olive Oil
⦁ 1 gram Live Resin(or any similar concentrate wax, shatter, etc..)
⦁ 1/4 cup Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 230-240 degrees F.
2. Place gram of live resin in the bottom of a mason jar. Seal jar and place jar in a small shallow baking dish to help handle it easier.
3. Put the jar and baking dish in the oven and set a timer for 25 minutes. When the timer goes off shut off the oven and start a new timer for 30 minutes leaving the resin in the oven as it cools.
4. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool 15-30 minutes. Preheat oven to 230-240 degrees F.
5. Once the jar is cooled enough to handle open the jar and add the Olive Oil. Reseal Jar and put back in the baking dish and back in the oven and set a timer for 2 hours. Remove from the oven every 30 minutes and swirl the jar a bit to help mix and combine.
6. After the 2 hours remove from oven and allow to cool before opening.
Live Resin/Unmedicated Aioli
2 servings and 3/4+ cups unmedicated Aioli
⦁ 1 Egg Yolk(room temperature)
⦁ 1 teaspoon cool Water
⦁ 2 teaspoons Lime Juice
⦁ 1 teaspoon Mustard
⦁ 1/2-3/4 cup mild Olive Oil
⦁ 6-8 cloves Roasted Garlic
⦁ 2 1/2 teaspoons Live Resin Olive Oil
⦁ 1/4 teaspoon Salt
⦁ 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1. Whisk the Egg Yolk, Water, Lime Juice, a pinch of Salt and the teaspoon of Mustard together well until it becomes slightly thickened.
2. Slowly whisk in a few drops at a time and allow to combine or emulsify together before adding more. Once the aioli begins to form and look mayonnaise-like you can add the oil in larger amounts.
3. After adding about 1/2 cup of Olive Oil remove 1-2 teaspoons of the aioli mixture into a separate small bowl. Whisk the Live Resin Olive Oil into the mixture in the small bowl as well as 1-2 smashed Roasted Garlic cloves. Season with a small amount of salt and pepper. Taste and reseason as necessary.
4. In the large bowl add the remaining Roasted Garlic Cloves smashed and whisk in with the remaining Olive Oil slowly until fully combined. Season with remaining Salt and Pepper. Taste and adjust as necessary.
Seared Tuna Sandwiches
⦁ 2 Crusty Rolls Sliced in half and toasted
⦁ 2 6-8 ounce Ahi Tuna Steaks
⦁ 1/2ish cup Soy Sauce (enough to cover at least halfway in a small container)
⦁ 1/2-1 teaspoon Black Pepper
⦁ 2-5 teaspoons vegetable or other oil with a high smoke point
⦁ Live Resin Aioli from the small bowl in the recipe above
⦁ 2 thin slices of Onion
1. Marinate tuna steaks in Black Pepper and Soy Sauce at least one hour in the refrigerator. If they are only partially covered turn them ever 20-30 minutes.
2. Heat a pan on high and add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Allow the pan to heat until the oil is very hot almost to the point of smoking.
3. Gently place the tuna steaks into the pan and slide the steaks across the oil and the bottom of the pan a bit before you place them. Allow to sear 1 1/2 minutes or less on each side and remove from pan.
4. Spread the Live Resin Aioli evenly across the cut sides of the 2 toasted Crusty Rolls. Place thinly sliced Onions evenly on bottoms of the 2 rolls and lay tuna on top and cover with the top portion of rolls. Serve.
Live Resin Vinaigrette
⦁ 2 teaspoons Live Resin Olive Oil
⦁ 1-2 teaspoons Olive Oil
⦁ 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar(Or vinegar of choice)
⦁ 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
⦁ 1/4-1/2 teaspoons Salt
⦁ 1/8-1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1. Combine all ingredients up to Salt and Pepper in a Mason Jar. Seal jar tightly and shake the jar to mix. Open then taste and add additional Salt and Pepper as needed.
Tomato and Cheddar Curd Salad with Live Resin Vinaigrette
⦁ 3-4 cups washed Leafy Greens
⦁ 7-10 Grape Tomatoes quartered
⦁ 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese Curds broken into bite-size pieces
⦁ Live Resin Vinaigrette from recipe above
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl or container with a lid. Toss together or cover and shake to coat and mix salad with vinaigrette. Serve.